Last Updated: May 17, 2022
If you do not agree with the use of these technologies, please disable them by following the instructions in this Website Policy, for example by clicking on the Cookie Settings link (from our cookie banner) or by changing your browser settings.
What is cookie and local storage?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent along with the pages of this website and is stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the respective third parties during a subsequent visit.
Cookies are useful because they allow the website to recognize the user's device, improve the site's performance, and track the user's activity on the site.
For users, cookies are convenient because they allow you not to enter your login, password and other data every time necessary to use the site.
You can find more information on cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
What local storage do we use Neocrypto on?
The session store is stored temporarily. Session store files are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Local storage is persistent. Cookies can also be deleted from local storage at the request of the user or as a result of actions taken by him.
What kind of cookies do we use?
1. Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site work as expected and your user preferences are known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you do not have to enter the same information over and over when visiting our website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
Technical cookies allow a website to remember your choices (such as your username, language or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you make to text size, fonts, and other parts of web pages that you can customize, and to remember the decisions you make to improve your experience.
Session cookies have no expiration date. Instead, they are only kept for as long as the browser or tab is open. As soon as the browser is closed, they are irretrievably lost. This type of cookie is used, for example, to store the user's bank credentials while navigating their bank's website, as their information will be forgotten as soon as the tab is closed.
The technical cookies that we process include:
- The user's IP address;
- Browser and operating system version;
- Device type;
- Browser language.
2. Statistical or behavioral cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With the help of these statistical cookies, we get an idea of the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistics cookies.
Statistical cookies are only used to improve the performance of the website. These cookies determine which pages are used and help us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
The statistical cookies that we process include:
- Page scrolling data;
- Data of transitions on hyperlinks;
- Button click data;
- Text selection and copying data;
- User consent to the provision of cookies.
In accordance with paragraph 30 of the Data Protection Directive 95/46 / EC, the processing of personal data, in order to be lawful, must also be carried out with the consent of the data subject or be necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract that is binding on the data subject.
Before using the site https://neocrypto.net the user can consent to the processing of cookies. For technical data, consent is not required, however, the user can, at his own discretion, consent to the processing of statistical cookies.
To give consent, the user must fill out the cookie consent form offered by the operator.
The user confirms that he has read this Policy before giving his consent to the processing of certain cookies.
3. Your rights when handling cookies
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your cookies:
- You have the right to know why cookies are needed, what will happen to them and how long they will last.
- Right to access: You have the right to access the cookies we know.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to amend, correct, delete or block your cookies at any time.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your cookies from an operator and transfer them completely to another operator.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your cookies. We will take appropriate action if there is no reasonable basis for processing cookies.
If you give us your consent to process your cookies, you have the right to withdraw that consent and delete your cookies.
4. Enabling / disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also indicate that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these parameters, please refer to the instructions in the help section of your browser.
You can also delete cookies by deleting your browser history. We delete data from local storage within 3 months after you stop using Neocrypto’s Services.
The user can also disable the operation of cookies and / or delete them altogether by changing the settings of his browser:
- For Google Chrome, you need to change the parameters and configuration of the browser according to the following instructions at the link.
- For Firefox, you need to change your browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions at the link.
- For Internet Explorer, it is necessary to change the parameters and configuration of the browser according to the following instructions at the link.
- For Safari, you need to change your browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions at the link.
Please note that our website may not function correctly if all cookies or technical cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
5. Additional information
We collect and process this information for:
- understanding how people use our services to provide and improve the performance of those services;
- customizing our services to provide you with the best user experience;
- providing, maintaining and improving our services to meet the needs of our users and others.
If you are located in the European Union, transfers of your information from the EEA to the United States are permitted pursuant to Article 45 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as Google adheres to the EU-US self-regulatory privacy framework. You can find details of the structure here.
6. Contact Information